Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Tonneau, both sets of mud flaps, and a set of heavy duty floor mats on August 8, 2005 from www.gmpartsdirect.com

They were delivered today, August 24, 2005 ~noon.

Great Service and they take the GMCard.

Need Solstice to finish installation.

Take Care-Steve

:willy:

·
Registered
87 Posts
how did you search for the parts When I try to dot it it starts at model year 2004 and goes down from there do you have the part numbers

·
Registered
73 Posts
SoulMan1 said:
how did you search for the parts When I try to dot it it starts at model year 2004 and goes down from there do you have the part numbers
when you get on the site look on the top menu and click on accessories, then pontiac, then 2006 you should get a list of accessories.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are the Numbers-

Part Number 17800056: Tonneau
Part Number 12499649: Mats
Part Number 17800974: Mud flap front
Part Number 17800975: Mud flap rear

Steve

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Are you saving you received your accessories but no car to put them on yet?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Y E S !

Got the goods, but not the car!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'll install them myself, my last favorite roadster lasted 37 years.

Take care-

Steve

·
Registered
47 Posts
Are you going to install the Tonneau yourself or take it to a shop?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks 2091351!!! I just placed my order. It will most likely get here before my car :willy:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have always been very carful with my cars. When I was done with them......someone got a good used car. Why should I care? I get very little more on a trade or sale. So...........................................

I'm done babying cars. I'm driving flapless through mud, sand , snow, and sleet. When I'm finished with destroying it..I'll just get a new one.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Got a digital camera? I'd love to see pics of the floor mats...

·
Registered
493 Posts
tugmate said:
I need to find out about getting a good car cover.
We (KappaSphere) is going to have a whole line of covers, going from a basic cover to the indoor/outdoor cover. Just a little patience required. Hang in there guys. :)

Thanks
Neil

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
OAG, will get some fotos later. They look just like Item (F) on the Solstice Accessory Brochure. BTW, not the best picture.

Tugmate, Cheap (inexpensive) Dust cover for your Solstice can be made by cutting a King Sized fitted sheet in half and sewing those pieces on the ends of a regular King Sized flat sheet. I did one and it covers my S2K pretty good, Solstice is about the same size. And when it gets time, I can just throw it in the washer/dryer. And replacement costs are not that bad. BTW, when you take the old sheets off of the bed to make the cover, buying new ones makes points with the BOSS!!

Take care-Steve

·
Registered
142 Posts
The Stig said:
We (KappaSphere) is going to have a whole line of covers, going from a basic cover to the indoor/outdoor cover. Just a little patience required. Hang in there guys. :)

Thanks
Neil
Thanks for the info Neil!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
2091351 said:
OAG, will get some fotos later. They look just like Item (F) on the Solstice Accessory Brochure. BTW, not the best picture.

Tugmate, Cheap (inexpensive) Dust cover for your Solstice can be made by cutting a King Sized fitted sheet in half and sewing those pieces on the ends of a regular King Sized flat sheet. I did one and it covers my S2K pretty good, Solstice is about the same size. And when it gets time, I can just throw it in the washer/dryer. And replacement costs are not that bad. BTW, when you take the old sheets off of the bed to make the cover, buying new ones makes points with the BOSS!!

Take care-Steve

Will doing this protect the vehicle from the harsh South Florida sun? Thanks Steve for the idea.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Bought_It said:
Same here I have had the mud flaps for a month!!!!!!!!!!
Is there any pics of a solstice with the flaps on? I hate to order them unless I see them on the car first!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts