Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
That looks really good! Where you'll really notice a difference is driving at speed with the top down and the windows rolled up. The combination cuts turbulence and wind noise down by at least 50%. Now go have some fun!

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Where are you in UK? -- I originally came from Lincolnshire - Boston (the real Boston) area

·
Premium Member
3,883 Posts
My personal experience with this item is that
if you leave it installed with the top up over a long period of time in the hot sun,
the device will warp.
I take mine on & off when I drive top-down. ( my 2nd one that is ... )

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Looks great!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
Looks good!

Sirwm - was your a windrestrictor brand? If so, version 1 or 2? I've never heard of a version 2 warping.

·
Premium Member
3,883 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's funny... I've lived in this country for 35+ years. When I think of driving cars that I owned back in Blighty, I mentally visualise them with the wheel on the left! Bizarre.
When I was on the look out for my next car before I bought the Solstice i ignored the right hand drive makes and models that I would have liked! It just didn’t feel right :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in Swindon, Wiltshire :)
Ah, Swindon! The MINI factory can be seen from the train ride West. And you have the BMW factory and Honda plant! A motor city, BUT you drive one of my all time favorite cars! I am still waiting for the time when I get a Solstice. Just an absolutely beautiful car as well all know, and it looks fantastic in red! Enjoy!

·
Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ah, Swindon! The MINI factory can be seen from the train ride West. And you have the BMW factory and Honda plant! A motor city, BUT you drive one of my all time favorite cars! I am still waiting for the time when I get a Solstice. Just an absolutely beautiful car as well all know, and it looks fantastic in red! Enjoy!
yes that is correct however Honda are closing down next year :(.

thanks for the kind comments - yes I love driving my car - you should get yourself one! :) :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts