Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help here:
Verticle adjustments I know how to do, I can not fine Horizontal adjustments. Yesterday morning in Fog I noticed my drivers headlamp was pointing far to the right to the side of the road. Can someone tell me how to adjust it. I know I must be missing something small. Thanks

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
There is NO horizontal adjustment possible.

I read your post in the HID thread saying you have HID bulbs. That is probably your problem. Those HID bulbs are bigger than filament bulbs and are not matched to the reflector. Probably not centered. Try putting the original bulbs back in and see if it fixes it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is NO horizontal adjustment possible.

I read your post in the HID thread saying you have HID bulbs. That is probably your problem. Those HID bulbs are bigger than filament bulbs and are not matched to the reflector. Probably not centered. Try putting the original bulbs back in and see if it fixes it.
thanks, I'll give it a whirl, sure hate the thought of losing the light

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I haven't looked for myself; but the entire headlight assembly may be adjustable for pitch where it attaches to the hood. It wouldn't take much, to make a huge difference by the time the light projects down road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts