Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And much personal thought, I have decided to give it more time to wait on the Solstice.

Thoughts of going out today to buy a different sports car were in my mind, I was dressed and ready to go, but I cant bring myself to do it.

Even though my research brought up that the S2000 had a couple of different options I would prefer. My heart is telling me that I really really want the Solstice.

I am going to be the optimist in this and think that GM will know they should up production to satisfy the demand they have accumulated.

Also, I am hoping (even though it may be bad for my Karma :nonod: ) that there are enough people who dont qualify, that will move me onto the list.

so once again, lets get the happy attitude goin in here, and get the excitement for this car back again :party:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
sebgib said:
p.s. if I decide to waver on this again, can somene e-slap me?
*SLAP!* :smash:

Just a trial run. Did it work? :jester:

Glad you came around.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
That is the reasonable thing to do at this point. Just keep patient!

It certainly can be tough staying patient as long as we have been on this forum, anticipating this car so long in advance. Especially when your ready to buy right now, and there are other compeliing cars to consider.

Hopwever, if your heart tells you Solstice, and you buy something else, you may end up with a lot of buyers remorse in 6 months to a year when you are watching everyone else enjoying their new Solstices!

Stay patient, and if you ultimately find something with the Solstice that is a deal breaker, the other sports cars will still be there to fall back on.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ha ha ha , thankfully, I have college that forces me to be patient. I'm not looking to get a Sol (or maybe Sky..... :lol: ), until the 06-07 academic year. I'll be graduating by then, and I'd think it'd be cool to drive away from graduation in a two door vert that I've always wanted :lol: .

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
sebgib said:
ha ha ha

it did :cheers:
:thumbs: No matter how long it takes GM to begin and ramp up and start delivering, keep this thought: Pontiac will build approximately 16000 Solsti just for 2006 at a minimum according to all published reports. If they are as overwhelmed with the response they will see this as more than just a fun little car and build all that everyone wants each year. They certainly can come close to the production levels of the MX-5 (Miata) without breaking a sweat.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Jus2shy said:
Ha ha ha , thankfully, I have college that forces me to be patient. I'm not looking to get a Sol (or maybe Sky..... :lol: ), until the 06-07 academic year. I'll be graduating by then, and I'd think it'd be cool to drive away from graduation in a two door vert that I've always wanted :lol: .
Class of 2003 eh? I'm buying my Solstice for my 20th birthday :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Adrenaline said:
Class of 2003 eh? I'm buying my Solstice for my 20th birthday :)
Actually, class of 99', but I've been so busy helping people in my personal life, I finally thought its about time I go back and finish my degree. Oh well, it still helps me wait :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts