Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am 6'6 and around 230 pounds. Yes I know many of you will tell me to remove a bunch of foam from the seat, make sure its all the way lowered and all that other stuff.
I have tried all of that. It worked and I do fit into the car and am not uncomfortable, however I would like to install an aftermarket bucket seat that just gives me more room. Maybe a thinner seat that just sits me lower, I would even be fine mounting the seat directly to the floor. Any recommendations?
-Thanks

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious (with unkown origin blue sparkle in rear bumper cover paint)
4,345 Posts
Its a long thread and i am on the opposite height from you so i installed spacers on mine but here ya go:

·
Premium Member
18,741 Posts
Next thing you know they will be dropping in V8s and 6 speed transmissions! Where did we go wrong?

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver.wicked coupe,dirtbike,4wheeler
2,396 Posts
im about 6.2 now was around 220 when I got my first solstice,I had no issues fitting in just fine. and still dont with the gxp&electrick seat thats higher.. have you tried moving the seat forward 1.5" and lay back a little? a little adjustment does help a lot when you find the sweet spot. I acctuly like the higher seating location in my gxp.Vs my old 06 base

1 - 6 of 6 Posts