Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a "Best" place to search for aftermarket items for a Solstice. My www provider takes me to CARID.
Please advise (Im in Canada)

·
Premium Member
17,526 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Try
DDMWorks for performance, chassis and dress up parts
Performance Auot Werks does performance
Windrestrictor for very nice dress up parts like door sills and illuminated wond restrict orbs
Solo performance, a Canadian company, has excellent high flow cats and exhaust systems
Black at custom does outstanding custom gauge clusters
You already found CarID

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Try
DDMWorks for performance, chassis and dress up parts
Performance Auot Werks does performance
Windrestrictor for very nice dress up parts like door sills and illuminated wond restrict orbs
Solo performance, a Canadian company, has excellent high flow cats and exhaust systems
Black at custom does outstanding custom gauge clusters
You already found CarID
That is Black Cat Custom Guages.....another CDN company.:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,050 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
welcome hope you enjoy the site.lots of folks here with great knowledge.ive searched high & low for after market parts from canada as im in b.c. not much luck so i wen with the above sites mentioned.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is the wind restrictor version 2 suppose to be the one to purchase. Is the way of mounting it effective?

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Is the wind restrictor version 2 suppose to be the one to purchase. Is the way of mounting it effective?
I'm not sure about their first version but version two is pretty nice. As far as mounting goes it's put on with heavy duty Velcro. The wind restrictor has one side of the velco already adhered to it and you put the other side on the car behind the seats. If I'm remembering right they say not to drive top down for a day to allow for full adhesion of the velcro strips to the car. After that though it stays on very well and can be removed and reinstalled as you like. I leave mine on until winter and then take it out for a few months because I don't have the top down much in the winter. You can leave it in place and put the top up. They work pretty well and the only drawback I have seen is that you do get a bit of reflection from oncoming headlights at night sometimes. If that bothers you though you can always take it down in the evenings easily enough.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts