Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new concept for the rear diffuser based off of SOLO's center rear exhaust. I wanted a cleaner approach yet a bit more exotic than the OEM diffuser with the center exhaust and vents. Still in its preliminary stages, I'd like to finish the CAD file and get a mold machined out for prototyping by the summer if not sooner. Anyways, what do you think?

·
Registered
202 Posts
sold !

more factory looking, love it

·
Registered
115 Posts
That looks awesome Rudy!! :yesnod: Would you also make one that would have the same design but maybe a dual or single exhaust??:willy:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
That looks awesome Rudy!! :yesnod: Would you also make one that would have the same design but maybe a dual or single exhaust??:willy:
Would considering buying one for a dual exhaust too ! :)

This looks great rudy. I think it the most out of the rest that are available :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Rudy, Your work is impeccable. I love the Solo SQR2 middle exhaust flange. This one of yours is nice but it looks too much like the stock plastic flange already on the car. I would like this one if it were the same color as the car. Leave in the vents though. I think it would look awesome then. You know, just like it is only make it blend with the car and not look plastic like the original ones on our cars.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Rudy, Your work is impeccable. I love the Solo SQR2 middle exhaust flange. This one of yours is nice but it looks too much like the stock plastic flange already on the car. I would like this one if it were the same color as the car. Leave in the vents though. I think it would look awesome then. You know, just like it is only make it blend with the car and not look plastic like the original ones on our cars.
Here ya' go.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Nice man... real nice.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I wonder, would it be possible to get the diffuser in carbonfiber like your spoiler? I think that would be sweet.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Rudy, I like color change. Looks like it belongs to the rest of the car. Nice job!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Will you being designing a diffuser for the standard dual exhaust as well?

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
It looks like that would work well with the dual exhaust tip off of a Porsche Cayenne.

Great rendering. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Man, that is a piece of art. IMO this smokes Norm's diffuser. I would totally buy this!!!

*starts counting change in my piggy bank*

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
Rudy:
I asked this question on another forum.
Could you take the center bar from each side of the honeycombs please.
I am also attaching the GXP-R pictures I took of the rear fascia of that car.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Rudy:
I asked this question on another forum.
Could you take the center bar from each side of the honeycombs please.
I am also attaching the GXP-R pictures I took of the rear fascia of that car.

Thanks
OT...Why is that exhaust lopsided on the GXP-R? Please tell me they were in the process of changing it out or trying to repair it for whatever reason.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts