Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Will you being designing a diffuser for the standard dual exhaust as well?
Yes, I already have a design in mind. I just want to rush this latest one into prototyping and maybe into production before summer if everything goes smoothly. I'll post pics of preliminary renderings for the dual exhaust when I start working on it.

Thanks for asking.

rudy

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I know you're doing a lot of cool stuff at the moment, but are there any updates on this?
I haven't gone past the conceptual phase yet as I'm bringing a few parts to production which are due to me in a couple of weeks. Once I generate sales from these new parts, I'll move forward into prototyping the rear diffuser. I'd like to get this in my hands before July for test fitting and a local car show as well. I'll be posting pics of progress as things snowball.

rudy

·
Registered
128 Posts
Due tell

I haven't gone past the conceptual phase yet as I'm bringing a few parts to production which are due to me in a couple of weeks. Once I generate sales from these new parts, I'll move forward into prototyping the rear diffuser. I'd like to get this in my hands before July for test fitting and a local car show as well. I'll be posting pics of progress as things snowball.

rudy
Well, keep me in the loop. I'm all about this piece!:thumbs: I'm getting ready to do the solo, so this might be the next piece:yesnod:

·
Banned
629 Posts
Hate it...

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
And I love it...

·
Registered
456 Posts
I like it because it"s different.

·
Registered
562 Posts
bump time line please...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
bump time line please...
As you may or may not already know, we are holding off in continuing development on some of our current pending projects as we are monitoring the economic situation. Once things start to rebound and sales of current available parts pick up, we will continue with the pending projects to the next level. Hoping that wouldn't be too far from now.

Nevertheless, we do intend to bring these and other projects to the market some day. FYI, we'll be releasing a few smaller projects (foglight grills, shifter and vent rings) when the molds are fabricated which is very close to completion.

Feel free to pm me if you have questions. Thanks again for expressing your interest in our projects.

rudy

21 - 34 of 34 Posts