Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one out there seen - and I mean in person, Aggressive with Chrome? I ordered mine with Polished and am re-thinking the Chrome after seeing them pictured in the latest dealer brochure. Comments? :brentil:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Aggressive with chrome looks very sharp.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Atldriver said:
Any one out there seen - and I mean in person, Aggressive with Chrome? I ordered mine with Polished and am re-thinking the Chrome after seeing them pictured in the latest dealer brochure. Comments? :brentil:
Chrome is to much on a Solstice. My oppinion.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
The red one on the "traveling 5" we got to drive had the chrome. Great Look!!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I have an aggreesive and the polished wheels blend nicely with the car, the chrome may not be to bad since the door handles have that look to them, bottom line, is your car and what ever you think looks better is what matters.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Atldriver said:
Chrome is to intense for my taste. Detracks from the unique lines of the Solstice.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I like the factory chrome but not the dealer chrome. Will get or put chrome on my cool

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Critterman said:
I like the factory chrome but not the dealer chrome. Will get or put chrome on my cool
I checked the price on the dealer installed pontiac chrome part was nearly 500 each get the chrome for 795 four wheels

1 - 9 of 9 Posts