Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am little late to the game but I just picked up a gxp that I want to track. I did my best to look into wheel options. They need to be light and around 9.5" so i can fit 275 NT01's. Thats my goal. I can order custom wheels for a lot of money. Any sort of advice? change hubs to open up my wheel options? Also does anyone know the offsets for wheels this size... 9.5" 10"?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Shabby, do you have 9" fronts as well w/ 275 (and ET 50)?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Forgestar has really gotten my attention over the past few years. I can't wait until I'm at the point to retire my SSRs.

Another 'budget' offset-to-spec company is Team Dynamics that gets a lot of praise on some of the spec circuits. They don't have as many options in our size but they do have a strong, lightweight wheel that they can customize to whatever offset. edit: nvm, 9" is the max width. Forgestar is really affordable for what they do.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Yes front and back.

Thanks. I had seen the pic of your rear before (somehow this doesn't sound decent), but not the front. Didn't you have them made in ET55, then wind up having to use 5mm spacers? Was that for front inside clearance or rear? Are these the same wheels you've always had in 9" width, or another set?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts