Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I'm in the market for wheels. I've been looking around for threads regarding wheel diameter, width, AND offset. Most guys are just saying their wheel diameter and width and tire specs but leaving out the offset. I want to know how aggressive I can go without issues. Share with me some pics of your setup and please include diameter, width, offset, and tire specs so I can get an idea of what I can do. If you had to modify your fenders/liners, please include that in the details! Thank you all ahead of time! :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
The forum has historical discussion on wider wheels, including what specs (including offset) and sizes will fit, that can be found with the search function and google. The most info will be there. GL.
:agree: :agree: :agree:

YMMV!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The forum has historical discussion on wider wheels, including what specs (including offset) and sizes will fit, that can be found with the search function and google. The most info will be there. GL.
:agree: :agree: :agree:

YMMV!
Like I said, I checked many threads and only found people saying width and no offsets.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
398 Posts
305-30- 19 will fit on CCW's. If your car is not lowered, and yes do stick out a bit!

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
305-30- 19 will fit on CCW's. If your car is not lowered, and yes do stick out a bit!
315's will also "fit" ;)

I'm about 99% sure he plans on stretching the tire, likely a 265 or less. The rim will be close to flush, not accounting for the tire.
If that's the case then yes, i like to put the widest tire on a rim while others do the opposite.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm about 99% sure he plans on stretching the tire, likely a 265 or less. The rim will be close to flush, not accounting for the tire.
You are correct sir. Although I'm going to run high quality tires (Hankook Ventus V12 EVO), they will in fact be stretched. I realize this may not be favorable amongst most forum members, but its the style I like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts