Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I put a deposit down on an Aggressive Solstice tonight coming in December and was wondering if anyone could compare it to a red on another Pontiac? Is it close to the red of the GTO?

Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
drh1965 said:
Hi. I put a deposit down on an Aggressive Solstice tonight coming in December and was wondering if anyone could compare it to a red on another Pontiac? Is it close to the red of the GTO?

Thanks.
If I had to guess I would say it's a mixture of a Corvette Red and a Grand Am Red.

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
drh1965 said:

Thanks.
Months ago someone posted on here it's the same color # as the Victory Red, however, it's not metallic like the Victory red on the TrailBlazer-too bad, that was a sweet color-had one-a real great red!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Aspenrose said:
Months ago someone posted on here it's the same color # as the Victory Red, however, it's not metallic like the Victory red on the TrailBlazer-too bad, that was a sweet color-had one-a real great red!
That be me. Victoy Red as labeled on certain vehicles is Corvette, Colorado, Sunfire, if memory serves maybe even Cobalt. I researched the paint chip codes to be sure. It is not the same as GTO or SSR red, but it is the same as Victory Red on 1997-2003 Grand Prix's and it is not metallic but it comes as close as anything I've seen to what has been traditional labeled Porsche Red. You'll like it.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Yes, it is and if you like Red you will love it.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I got the red!!

Boy does that look AWESOME! With the Black top and the Black cloth interior, the car somehow has a Look of cars from the past. I love the 50s and 60s, I can see certain things from past cars. The humps from the old T-bird early 60s rear option. The side with the top up kinda looks like an old Corvette.

The front just screams Nostalga. A car built for the future, with a hint of the past. Mitch

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed on the order that paint was listed as Aggressive (Victory Red). I just couldn't find another car with that color anywhere. Thanks for the leads and comments.

·
Registered
182 Posts
It looks red

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
drh1965 said:

Thanks.
Go back to your Pontiac dealer and take a long hard look at a red Sunfire, then squint and imagine a Solstice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts