Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have a problem with the air conditioning, it drop water even when it is off. There is always a small puddle of water and it flows through the small pipe. Before that I had no problem. Thank you for your answers. have a good day

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
If you use the air conditioning you will always have condensation. The higher the humidity, the more water is going to condense and drip.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Sounds like it is just condensate. Sometimes it will continue drip for a while even when the AC is off. If the drip tube is obstructed somewhat, it may even drip for several hours or longer. You might try a shot of compressed air up the tube to clear a possible obstruction.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like it is just condensate. Sometimes it will continue drip for a while even when the AC is off. If the drip tube is obstructed somewhat, it may even drip for several hours or longer. You might try a shot of compressed air up the tube to clear a possible obstruction.
yes I breathed the air its not changed

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
What showtime means is that if you are using the defroster on your windshield, the AC compressor runs to dry the air being blown onto your windshield. This could be causing the condensation.

·
Registered
58 Posts
OP says that car drips even when the a/c is completely off. That recently, they’ve noticed an unusually large amount of clear liquid dripping; more so than before.

Any reason come to mind as to what this could be?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts