Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a custom set of airbag struts. Allows you to lift and lower your car. Great for lifting the car for speedups and driveways and dropping the car as low as you want.You can't buy these they were custom made for me. 350 + shipping takes them. Sale is only for the 4 airbag/struts. They also have rebound adjustment in them. No leaks. Email me at [email protected]

These will allow you to literally lower the car to the ground:

Or raise the car up to clear things:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi there, what else is needed to make this fit and work?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there, what else is needed to make this fit and work?
Thanks
You will need a controller, air pump, tank and solenoids. Several companies sell a plug and play kit. Its a digital interface that allows one touch button.
Press one button, your ar normal cruise height. Press another and your lowered, or you can individually control all 4 ends. The new technology is awesome. Little cool digital monitors. The hardest part is the airbags I'm selling. They just don't make them. I paid big bucks to get them custom made, and that was with a sponsor. We went through several sizes. They are perfect now.

·
Registered
432 Posts
about what does the other stuff required cost?
does the car than ride floaty around turns when on airbags?
I guess what I am asking is I am assuming it wouldn't handle as well as my coilovers but on the other side of that it would probably be smother on bumps I guess.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Where did you get this kit?

·
Registered
120 Posts
No coils needed?
I'm interested, let me talk to the minister of finance and i should be able to take these off your hands, can you suggest a good package for the rest of the things needed? Thanks

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
about what does the other stuff required cost?
does the car than ride floaty around turns when on airbags?
I guess what I am asking is I am assuming it wouldn't handle as well as my coilovers but on the other side of that it would probably be smother on bumps I guess.
The car handled pretty good and I'm an aggressive driver with the need for speed. I had the rebound adjustment turned in 3 clicks.

Where did you get this kit?
The kit is from easy street. I have the complete kit. The problem you will have is the airtank. It's huge. I stuck it where my muffler use to be. i ran straight pipes exiting where my reverse lights where. You would need a smaller air tank that fits in your trunk. Some people use Nos bottles for this.
It looks pretty cool.

No coils needed?
I'm interested, let me talk to the minister of finance and i should be able to take these off your hands, can you suggest a good package for the rest of the things needed? Thanks
All the packages out there are pretty good. You want one touch adjustment.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!

I found this pic to show you the huge airtank I used. It was overkill-but hey so was my car. Notice that I don't run an exhaust, just straight 3" pipe all the way up. See how I modified the ddm brace to fit the pipe. I also cut a bit of the ends off so i could mount the kappshere brace with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts