Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd pass this on to anyone that's interested . Rob brought up this tool in one of the threads and I don't have one so I started looking for the best price on one .I found a company National Tool Warehouse that sells them for $112.44 and free shipping if you sign up for their mailing list There are a couple of used ones on Ebay but I'm skeptical about buying a used tool without seeing it in person and some are actually more when you figure in the shipping and handling fees

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Link?

bunch of bull minimum character sh!t

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blackbird : If the link your looking for is for the place that I bought my Airlift it's again Nation Tool Warehouse their phone # is 866 358 1919

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an update I ordered this tool , thanks Rob !:smile2: , from National Tool Warehouse yesterday and it arrived today guess what I'll be doing ! If anyone is thinking about buying one I would recommend this place great price and free shipping just have to sign up for their email .:grin:

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
You got a part number?

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
If you go on their website National Tool Warehouse there is a search engine at the top of the page just type in Airlift tool and it will bring it up .They have 2 listed #UVW550000 Airlift Kit which is the one with a case that's the one I got and UVW550500 Airlift II Colling System Tool which is the tool only

1 - 8 of 8 Posts