Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone was planning a meet (other than in Ontario, it is a bit of a drive from here ;) ). I am not really sure how many Sols there are out here and would be interested .........of course we may have to deal with the snow soon :(

·
Registered
245 Posts
hey ateam

if you are going to try to get something together please let me know. i will not be getting mine for a while and would like to have an upclose look at one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to see how may were interested, but so far I am having a party for one (that strangely seems like what we have been doing everyday since we picked her up)
Hopefully there are more in the area to make it a little more interesting, but I guess that we will see what happens. I am not sure when the weather will allow this in the next few weeks, but I will definately let you know.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey ateam were you #1 Blue at Mackay Ponitiac. I was # 2 the red JW one. Got mine on Oct 21 and have been driving it since. But I am parking it this week as the weather is going to turn anyday now. When did you pick up yours? I would be game to have an Alberta meet but my husband is bit of of turkey when it comes to those things. But you never know maybe in the spring. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts