Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed somthing guys.....take a look at all the members on this forum. there is ppl from all age groups that take serious interest in this car. like I'm 21 theres some 18 yr olds and ive seen ppl born in the 70's the 60's and even some in the 50's i think. I love the fact that a simple car could bring someone so young and some old together....such a beautiful thing!:cheers :cheers :cool :cool

·
Registered
151 Posts
im 21 turning 22,

anyways, any good car will draw a diverse crowd. check out newtiburon.com, that site is very diverse and draws people from all ages. i don't remember the oldest ive seen there, but they come from all ages. 14-16 up to the 60's

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the big 4-0 just means you need a car like this, and your not old cause my old man is 54 and my mom is 56 and I dont consider that old....to me old is like 80's-90's. and vita your right a good car always attracts a diverse crowd...this is whats gonna make this car such a huge hit(fingers crossed, knock on wood).

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
That was in one of the quotes from other company car execs that Pontiac is going to be surprised by the age range of this thing. Roadsters are not practical cars so appeal to the young and older people looking for 2nd car.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Man, and I just turned the big 3-0 and I was feeling old! :)

Yes, I agree - the Solstice will likely have fans of all ages - from kids who can't even drive yet going 'Hey man, cool car', to people as seriously OLD as Troy :wink

·
Registered
16 Posts
It is true that the Solstice appeals to all ages...I am 16 years old and trying to convince my parents to let me get one! I've been telling all my friends at school about this amazing car thats coming out in fall 2005 (Well thats what I heard on the Pontiac site) and none of them no what car I'm talking about! It's frustrating! :mad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts