Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All f1K delivered? [2KWK4U's "announcement"]

I wasn't around here yesterday, so I apologize if I missed a similar thread. Yesterday was the drop dead date for delivery of all of the First 1000 cars. Did they make it?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? anyone? Beuller?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Anyone? anyone? Beuller?
I don't see any rants from first 1Kers without their cars, so it seems like they must all be delivered, at least to all our forum members.

Then again, those who haven't received their F1K cars yet may not be here because they are too busy storming the plant in Wilmington to get their cars. :lol:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, I don't see any rants either. A few weeks ago, I vowed not to let anyone know if I got mine before all of the f1K were delivered. I'm just trying to make sure it's safe. I picked mine up on Monday :party: coincidentally the promised delivery date for the first 1000.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Nope, I don't see any rants either. A few weeks ago, I vowed not to let anyone know if I got mine before all of the f1K were delivered. I'm just trying to make sure it's safe. I picked mine up on Monday :party: coincidentally the promised delivery date for the first 1000.
Congratulations!! :party:

Very considerate to wait until all the F1K were delivered. If I had gotten my car before then, I don't know if I would have been able to contain myself. Of course my car is still being held hostage in Wilmington, so it was not I choice I was faced with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts