Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question. I put an order in for a Solstice today, didn't get the EOP (on the wait list) but when I asked how many cars the dealer has allocated he said 0. Does this mean I lose out on ordering my new Solstice? Help! I am just sick with the thought. :(

·
Registered
168 Posts
ghia said:
I have a question. I put an order in for a Solstice today, didn't get the EOP (on the wait list) but when I asked how many cars the dealer has allocated he said 0. Does this mean I lose out on ordering my new Solstice? Help! I am just sick with the thought. :(
I don't have an answer but I would like to know as well. My dealer also sells farm equipment and sold only 2 cars last year. I'm on the wait list. Is there any hope for me?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Blk37Special said:
I don't have an answer but I would like to know as well. My dealer also sells farm equipment and sold only 2 cars last year. I'm on the wait list. Is there any hope for me?
Probably not, but hey the solstice can tow up to 1000 lbs. Maybe they will consider it farming equipment.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess Minnesota isn't the place for a roadster. I'll have to see if any of the dealers here have any allocations. I wish they would have said something when I ordered. I guess they just wanted to see if I could get the EOP. Now I am wondering if I can find any at all. :(

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
I find it alittle disheartening that a dealer has 0 as an allocation. I would think they would want at least one per dealer automatically. That's what they did in the heyday of short production for example 1953 Buick Skylark was appr 1 per dealer total production. Just think if they only built the 1000 and another 1000, Can't think about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts