Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pontiac called me yesterday - had some confusion - their computer system showed that my car hasn't been delivered yet - but they received a paid invoice from the dealership. Wanted to know if I received my car yet or not. I did ask him - if I say "no" will you ship me another one? He laughed and said Yes - Right away - today. :lol: :lol: :lol: I did tell him that I had my car and got in 1st Monday in October.

Asked him if he had all the paperwork to get my certificate and toy - he stated that yes - we would probably see them sometime in December as Mr. Lutz is signing each certificate personally and can only sign so many a day.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
That would have been cool, two for the price of one!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Solstice Waiting.........

Can't wait for that Magic Call! At this point, I'm even up for Prank Calls! Somebody, Anybody, just call and tell me I have a Solstice on the way! :lol:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
ntouched said:
Can't wait for that Magic Call! At this point, I'm even up for Prank Calls! Somebody, Anybody, just call and tell me I have a Solstice on the way! :lol:
Oh my goodness, ntouched. You mean you didn't see this thread? It was posted hours ago, announcing that VIN 102973 had arrived at the dealership. I think that's your number. I just assumed you had gone down to pick it up. Didn't you?

Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6698

You better hurry, dude, or someone else is going to buy your car!

·
5,641 Posts
morts01 said:
Pontiac called me yesterday - had some confusion - their computer system showed that my car hasn't been delivered yet - but they received a paid invoice from the dealership. Wanted to know if I received my car yet or not.
The confusion is caused becuase the dealership never reported the car delivered to Pontiac but did fax a copy of the paperwork to program headquarters to qualify you for the car & certificate.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Small Dealer said:
The confusion is caused becuase the dealership never reported the car delivered to Pontiac but did fax a copy of the paperwork to program headquarters to qualify you for the car & certificate.

:agree:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Oh my goodness, ntouched. You mean you didn't see this thread? It was posted hours ago, announcing that VIN 102973 had arrived at the dealership. I think that's your number. I just assumed you had gone down to pick it up. Didn't you?

Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6698

You better hurry, dude, or someone else is going to buy your car!

ntouched, you said you were up for prank calls, so I figured a prank post would be ok too. Hope you laughed! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts