Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: from the rules
Eligibility
1. Residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry may enter this contest

That right we are the best, we have the free car , you get some stupid EOP from GM.
We have dealers already putting order with only $500 down selling at MRSP :cool:

GM Canada even has up to date website
Canada rules!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
airbalancer said:
:lol: from the rules
Eligibility
1. Residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry may enter this contest

That right we are the best, we have the free car , you get some stupid EOP from GM.
We have dealers already putting order with only $500 down selling at MRSP :cool:

GM Canada even has up to date website
Canada rules!
What are you talking about?

·
Registered
14 Posts
sunnysideup

hey airbalancer- doyou have one on order ? I'm sorry I decided to finish my basement instead. This may be a big mistake but their is always next year. I'm on Vancouver Island and am still waiting for the sales manager to call me with any info. on ordering. Only show in town, but they are not up on things. Should be mandatory for ALL sales reps to check this web site out. Thanks to you all and your suggestions comments and information You are true car enthusiasts. I liked the Boxster originally but a 2001 goes for $45,000 CDN ouch It will be interesting to see how the new Miata compares to the Solstice and you can bet Car &Driver will have that comparioson test. Any bets on which one they will like ? Let the sunburn begin !

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am waiting to sit in since at the moment I am on the large size, 250 lbs.
I have price one at the local dealer. $34,000CDN
A Honda S2000 is to narrow.
We have look at a Z4, it is nice.Pricey a used 2002 is $40gs Also looking at 325 ragtop
Hard to get car for $40,000 after taxes to use from April to October on weekends
A Miata looks like a toy when it is sitting beside a Z4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts