Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh...sorry, it was "Pontiac PhotoGift Ideas"...they were trying to sell me coffee mugs with pictures on it....i thought it was something about my order

it must be a slow day for pontiac...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Get me all excited and its just picture mugs! :(

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
That was a cruel, cruel thing to do to all of us information deprived souls. :lol:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blame Pontiac. I was all excited as well.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Editguy said:
Yeah, I'm thinking I was a little too subtle :D
Subtle doesn't work too well sometimes. Noticed they didn't have a great solution for the front plate in 1954 either.

·
Registered
164 Posts
"1954 Pontiac Bonneville Special - Designed as Pontiac's answer to the Chevrolet Corvette, the flashy 1954 Bonneville Special conveys a look of speed. Following the trend of jet-age styling, the Bonnie features a distinctive aircraft-style Plexiglas bubble top with gull-wing glass door tops over the cockpit. Plus, there's lots of chrome detailing to add flash. Only two models were built and, in a rare occasion, both will be present at the Eyes on Design event." GM News link

·
Registered
401 Posts
Great site went to seach Solstice and they had some pictures of the 2002 concept car and some were a coupe. I had never seen them. One has a plate that says "Lutz 02" on it.

VIN #507, Sly, Fully Loaded, Standard Radio, no smoker package

1 - 11 of 11 Posts