Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

An e-mail from Pontiac!!!!

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  POTFH 
#1 ·
Oh...sorry, it was "Pontiac PhotoGift Ideas"...they were trying to sell me coffee mugs with pictures on it....i thought it was something about my order

it must be a slow day for pontiac...

#3 ·
That was a cruel, cruel thing to do to all of us information deprived souls. :lol:

#9 ·
Editguy said:
Yeah, I'm thinking I was a little too subtle :D
Subtle doesn't work too well sometimes. Noticed they didn't have a great solution for the front plate in 1954 either.

#10 ·
"1954 Pontiac Bonneville Special - Designed as Pontiac's answer to the Chevrolet Corvette, the flashy 1954 Bonneville Special conveys a look of speed. Following the trend of jet-age styling, the Bonnie features a distinctive aircraft-style Plexiglas bubble top with gull-wing glass door tops over the cockpit. Plus, there's lots of chrome detailing to add flash. Only two models were built and, in a rare occasion, both will be present at the Eyes on Design event." GM News link

#11 ·
Great site went to seach Solstice and they had some pictures of the 2002 concept car and some were a coupe. I had never seen them. One has a plate that says "Lutz 02" on it.

VIN #507, Sly, Fully Loaded, Standard Radio, no smoker package

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.