Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Originally Posted by SOLSTICE-D no the one's from AFTERSHOCK are better then that there MAGNETS good for 120mph "I TESTED THEM OUT in dry weather" ... i mean there the first things i look at before i get in to my car. thats why i notice it so quick.
---------------------- hello there...Sorry to hear of your misfortune. However, I'll send you another set once I get more magnetic material in stock. Just waiting from the manufacturer for my order. Just PM me your address and I'll send you an e-mail once I send it off to you.rudy.............

Just wondering if RUDY still works at AFTERSHOCK?

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Yes, I believe so. I believe his father suffered a brain stem stroke. So that may be why you haven't heard from him.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hi, been there have gone through two pair. you can not drive in a hard rain. Eaither that or I have a magnet gremlin. Believe me I made sure they are on right when ever I removed them for washing or what ever ealse I had to do, all gone. Wont buy any more!

08 Deep GXP

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I loved mine, I got oneside stolen back in FEB. and rudy said he would give me a pair for free. I have him my address and it never went anywhere...just wondering if he still works or should I just stop thinking he's going to send a pair ever. I just need an answer YES HE CAN or NO THERE OUT OF MAGNETS....?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Not saying you should have to do this... I know Rudy still works at Aftershock (he *is* Aftershock afterall)... but if you want more material all it is is 0.030" magnet stock.

You can cut it with some nice scissors, so you could trace out the pattern from the other side (they are mirror images after all), or make a template out of a cereal box pretty easy.

Any local sign shop will have this stuff in stock, and a Google search will find you online places. You want 0.030"... it's the same stuff we use for Autocross numbers, and all of those "signs" you see on sides of trucks advertising their business.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not saying you should have to do this... I know Rudy still works at Aftershock (he *is* Aftershock afterall)... but if you want more material all it is is 0.030" magnet stock.

You can cut it with some nice scissors, so you could trace out the pattern from the other side (they are mirror images after all), or make a template out of a cereal box pretty easy.

Any local sign shop will have this stuff in stock, and a Google search will find you online places. You want 0.030"... it's the same stuff we use for Autocross numbers, and all of those "signs" you see on sides of trucks advertising their business.
THANK YOU! COOL THATS ALL THE HELP I NEEDED. THIS THREAD IS DONE WITH. :thumbs:

·
Registered
601 Posts
OMG!!! You didn't get your set I sent you? I sent them via USPS the day after I replied to you a few months back. Having not hear from you afterwards, I thought that you have already received and installed them without incident.

If you still want them, I can send you another set tomorrow. Just PM me your address as I don't have access to my records right now and I'll get another replacement set to you.

So sorry about you not getting them. You should've e-mailed or pm me the following week if you didn't get them during that time. I'll wait for your response.

rudy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts