Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this is a repeat or not ,but you have got to see the front cover issue ( OCT.) of mph magazine. Maybe someone could find it and download it .It spells out on the front American Heroes with a red viper and an aggressive Solstice with articles inside.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
buckeyewilky said:
I am not sure if this is a repeat or not ,but you have got to see the front cover issue ( OCT.) of mph magazine. Maybe someone could find it and download it .It spells out on the front American Heroes with a red viper and an aggressive Solstice with articles inside.
Here's the link online for those that missed it before (yes, it is a repeat - but great to see again!):
http://www.mph-online.com/mag/features/0046

·
Registered
836 Posts
I couldn't even believe my eyes when i saw that mag, 2 of my favoritest cars ever, waiting to own one (seemingly forever) and the other got to drive in Vegas this spring(yes i rented it-not that one obviously) neither in red but what a rush

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.