Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
I am not sure why that is important.

Afterall, my car is 11 years old :) and this thread has all information and photos of the product I am looking for.

·
Super Moderator
5,840 Posts
I am not sure why that is important.

Afterall, my car is 11 years old :) and this thread has all information and photos of the product I am looking for.
True, but the organization that made and sold the product no longer exists. On the other hand it did get you information about a similar product, so ...

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Thanks Saveaux, but I have not found a similar product that works with seat all the way back and reclined and does not requires screwing stuff into the seat. For a moment I though the very nice solution Riven02 is offering would be a good solution for my situation, but unfortunately it is not. The creator of the item confirmed this to me.

Now my hope is that someone has a set of Kappasphere belt-X-tenders laying around that they want to sell just as the ones presented in the first message of this thread.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
@RedOne07 At 6'2.5" (189cm) I have to have the seat as far back as it will go. My wife's 5'2" or 157cm and anytime she drives the car she moves the seat forward. When I get in I slide the seat all the way back which usually results in me pinning the seatbelt behind the seat.

I scrolled back to the beginning of this post to see what you were referring to. I may try to make one of these myself as it looks pretty easy, I'll keep you posted!

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Kappasphere Belt-X-Tender

Yes, they seem not extremely difficult to make. But to give them a Pontiac Stock look might not be easy.

Do keep me posted, I am very interested in your "knock-off-mod"

41 - 48 of 48 Posts