Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have been meaning to sign up since picking up a new, used, 06 base solstice that I was following at a dearler since late summer.

After many visits, and the start of the fall/winter season, I was finally able to get them down to a price that I felt was fair.

Ended up wth a base Sol, 2.4l. 9700 miles. Car is in mint shape with all the basic options (including Monsoon) for $13.8.

This now sits with my 84 Mustang and 09 Concours as another toy in the collection.

Hope the weather continues to stay decent in Michigan to put a few more miles before everything gets put away to the garage.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
marq: Welcome to the Kappa group. You should have many smiles of enjoyment from your car. We have a fairly active club here in MI, so if your interested come join us on our events. Check under Michigan Kappa Club or within this forum. Where do you live? Hope to see you next year at some of our events.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Congratulations. You got a good deal. One thing I like about my 08 Base is it has been really easy to do work on it. For questions and repair procedures (with pictures) when you found this site, you found a goldmine.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Romeo Michigan, will look into the local club.

Found this site very helpful when looking for this car, expecting more the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts