Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Looking
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am getting into the market for a Solstice (like about every other new Member?). Looking for a GXP under 75K mi, preferably in a lighter color (Blk is bad is Fla.). Still learning what to watch for. Sometimes forum members have the Best cars to sell, as they are usually well taken care of. In the past I have owned Mustangs, Corvettes, Jaguars, and Corvairs.
Always thought the Solstice was a great little car. To bad it and Pontiac were retired.

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
226 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I was in a similar place (jumping into the Solstice market) a couple of months back. This forum absolutely helped me find the perfect one for me, sourced from a forum member. Enjoy the hunt!

·
Registered
2006 Cool Silver NA 2008 Pure White NA
352 Posts
I like your name - and it shows our age. My first experience with live music was seeing Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs on a navy base at a NCO club in the '60s. Thanks for the trip in the Wayback machine! Hope you find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
Looking
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx for the welcome. I find forums to be the best source for Info, parts, cars, etc. I sold an '85 el Camino to a fellow forum member for his wife(had a turbo Buick V6 motor, and a LOT of mods). I still get calls from them when in the area showing the car.
I have a lot to learn and look forward to the research. Hope I can find a good car to info.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Welcome Sam. Funny you mention the forums as a great source of information. Just last Friday one of my technicians and I were talking as we fiddled with a project and he said the same exact thing! You're in the right place here.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.You will have more fun with this car then the Jag LOL. This one wount leak oil LOL ex BMC teck

·
Registered
Looking
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like your name - and it shows our age. My first experience with live music was seeing Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs on a navy base at a NCO club in the '60s. Thanks for the trip in the Wayback machine! Hope you find what you're looking for.
I earned EVERY ONE of these grey hairs, and proud of them. "If you remember the '60's. you weren't there????"
Naw, I just enjoyed them to the fullest. Now enjoying the fruits of my labor. Retired, but busier than while working.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Welcome to the fun! :cool:

·
Registered
2007 Solstice Base Convertible
6 Posts
I am getting into the market for a Solstice (like about every other new Member?). Looking for a GXP under 75K mi, preferably in a lighter color (Blk is bad is Fla.). Still learning what to watch for. Sometimes forum members have the Best cars to sell, as they are usually well taken care of. In the past I have owned Mustangs, Corvettes, Jaguars, and Corvairs.
Always thought the Solstice was a great little car. To bad it and Pontiac were retired.
My wife and I are new owners of a 2007 Solstice convertible.We drove 4 1/2 hours one way to look at it we both & bought it on the spot.I drove it home in the dark & wife drove our SUV got home @ 1:30 am. Car drove great fantastic car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
226 Posts
Congrats, Ricky1—Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2008 GXP for sale with 11,000 miles. It’s red. I’m the original owner. It’s located in wash state. I have it on Craigslist in oregon if your interested. Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
2007 “Mean” yellow GXP, original owner 74,795 miles. Always garaged. Florida car - never left the state once it got here. Contact me if you want to talk. 727-437-2152 leave message with your details.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My wife and I are new owners of a 2007 Solstice convertible.We drove 4 1/2 hours one way to look at it we both & bought it on the spot.I drove it home in the dark & wife drove our SUV got home @ 1:30 am. Car drove great fantastic car.
Looks very neat and nice! Congrats

1 - 20 of 24 Posts