Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It is empty but works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Excellent condition; pic is below. $60 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Original contents included (floodlight, poncho, first aid kit, bungee tiedown, scraper, etc.) Nice condition; pic is below. $60 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Nice condition; pic is below. $60 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Nice condition; pic is below. $60 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Just wondering, what years was this style used for the Solstice !
They were never available from the factory for the Solstice but were for a few other Pontiacs. Many like the fact that the bag is specific to Pontiac and if you have a few items to store in your trunk why not have a Pontiac bag to put them in? :cool:

Reactions: Greatgab

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Thanks Bob. I got one too, but style is different. Although is it a design that Pontiac used in MY2007.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts