Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have THREE MORE of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. Works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Excellent condition; example pic above. Measures approx 11 in wide x 10 in tall x 4 in deep. $65 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. Works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Excellent condition; example pic above. Measures approx 11 in wide x 10 in tall x 4 in deep. $65 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. Works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Excellent condition; example pic above in this thread. Measures approx 11 in wide x 10 in tall x 4 in deep. $65 shipped (net proceeds to me via PayPal); PM if interested. Thanks!

· Registered
1 Posts
.Can I buy it? I want to give this to my boyfriend as he constantly carries various screwdrivers and other small things with him, and I think it would be convenient for him. I recently gave him several sets of bags from the website https://www.interplas.com/stand-up-bags/child-resistant-mylar-bags since his nephews were constantly spoiling some of his instruments. Now I was thinking that it would be nice to buy him different tool storage systems as a gift to make it more convenient for him. How can I contact you?

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. Works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Excellent condition; example pic above in this thread. Measures approx 11 in wide x 10 in tall x 4 in deep. $65 shipped (net proceeds to me via PayPal); PM if interested. Thanks!

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have two more of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. Works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Excellent condition; example pic above in this thread. Measures approx 11 in wide x 10 in tall x 4 in deep. $65 shipped (net proceeds to me via PayPal); PM if interested. Thanks!

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. This one is just a bit different because it has twist clasps on the flap cover instead of a velcro closure! Works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Excellent condition; example pic above in this thread (except for the twist clasps as noted). Measures approx 11 in wide x 10 in tall x 4 in deep. $75 shipped (net proceeds to me via PayPal); PM if interested. Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts