Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a commonly-asked question, with many helpful answers already posted. Nevertheless, I beg your indulgence.

I believe I have searched all the related posts I can find on this topic, but have not found an answer to this specific question: does anyone know of a programming dongle for sale that is not limited as to the number of times it can be used to program a remote, or a set of remotes?

Thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Rob. If you don't know about one, they probably don't exist; so I'll (reluctantly) pop for one of the disposables.

Thanks again for your knowledge base! It's a huge help to us!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I know this is a commonly-asked question, with many helpful answers already posted. Nevertheless, I beg your indulgence.

I believe I have searched all the related posts I can find on this topic, but have not found an answer to this specific question: does anyone know of a programming dongle for sale that is not limited as to the number of times it can be used to program a remote, or a set of remotes?

Thanks!
I tried Dorman, but it didn't work. Ended up buying a fob from a locksmith that included the programming, but their computers didn't work either. So I took it to the local dealer to see if they could do it or find the issue and they got it programmed with no problem.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am in the sky world but don't expect it to be different. I used the dorman 13732 fob/programmer (w/o remote start) and was able to reprogram the 1 fob I had with the two new ones I bought.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The Dorman does work and you can get them anywhere. The thing is that the 06 has a different fob program than every other year so you have to make sure you get the right one. I learned this from having an 06 and an 07....and having to buy 2 programmers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Dorman does work and you can get them anywhere. The thing is that the 06 has a different fob program than every other year so you have to make sure you get the right one. I learned this from having an 06 and an 07....and having to buy 2 programmers.

Which one did you purchase for the 2006 model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts