Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Visited the dealer to see if they've made any progress on my wheel issue...they haven't yet, but that's another story.

Anyways, with the flood of cars shipping comments and reports of "X number of cars left to ship" the last week or so, I was expecting #813 to be getting very close to delivery. While at the dealer today, we pulled the event history...

9/01/05 - 3800 - Produced
9/12/05 - 4000 - Available to Ship
9/16/05 - 4V02 - Vehicle on Transportation Hold :brentil:

I've been calm, cool, and collected for months now, but I don't know how much of that is left in me. :(

·
Registered
233 Posts
Chris said:
Visited the dealer to see if they've made any progress on my wheel issue...they haven't yet, but that's another story.

Anyways, with the flood of cars shipping comments and reports of "X number of cars left to ship" the last week or so, I was expecting #813 to be getting very close to delivery. While at the dealer today, we pulled the event history...

I've been calm, cool, and collected for months now, but I don't know how much of that is left in me. :(
There are quite a few of us that can relate. Our cars were built in July and available to ship prior to August 5th, and still haven't received them.... :(

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mssleepr said:
There are quite a few of us that can relate. Our cars were built in July and available to ship prior to August 5th, and still haven't received them.... :(
I hear ya. Like everyone else, I can live with the delay, it's the lack of information that kills me. There have been a lot of fun and exciting moments in this entire "EOP Adventure" and I would still rate the overall experience as positive, but it's certainly been soured the last week with 2 successive kicks to the daddy parts.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Chris said:
I hear ya. Like everyone else, I can live with the delay, it's the lack of information that kills me. There have been a lot of fun and exciting moments in this entire "EOP Adventure" and I would still rate the overall experience as positive, but it's certainly been soured the last week with 2 successive kicks to the daddy parts.
I'm in EXACTLY the same boat, and I couldn't agree more. This is probably the most disappointing week yet! :willy:

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Chris said:

not to worry Chris... I'm 134 and haven't seen hide nor hair.. (produced on Aug 2nd)

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

Just received a call from GM tonight and my car left Lordstown, Michigan on the 19th, headed for Vancouver in 17 days.

Better start cleaning out the garage.

·
Registered
164 Posts
CanSol said:
Just received a call from GM tonight and my car left Lordstown, Michigan on the 19th, headed for Vancouver in 17 days.

Better start cleaning out the garage.
Wow...that's only about 150 miles a day on the delivery truck....or maybe Lance Armstrong is towing it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
SolsticeWaiting said:
I'm in EXACTLY the same boat, and I couldn't agree more. This is probably the most disappointing week yet! :willy:
:agree: our's was made right behind yours and after this week I just what to gab someone and say JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH! In my hopes I thought we would have recieved it by now. Have a son coming home on leave next week and was hoping for him to be able to take it out for some fun. Oh well.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good news...

My saleman just called to state that my order history now shows shipment on the 20th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts