Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I don't think I'd mention possible June delivery if I was trying to sell my First 1000 Solstice. :leaving:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Another individual just looking to make a profit. At least its not a dealer.

He isn't promising June delivery, just stating that they should start manufacturing the cars in June.

·
Registered
753 Posts
6% sales tax for the first buyer and 6% for the second. the state of pennsylvania thanks you very much.

·
Registered
263 Posts
cdb said:
6% sales tax for the first buyer and 6% for the second. the state of pennsylvania thanks you very much.
That is a real drag. My state will refund your sales tax paid if the car is sold within 30 days of registration. It's not public knowledge; something small dealers know about.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Delnari said:
That is a real drag. My state will refund your sales tax paid if the car is sold within 30 days of registration. It's not public knowledge; something small dealers know about.
Anyone know what the rules are for California and whether this rule applies? I'm thinking of selling mine if I end up buying an Acura TSX instead from being tired of waiting.

·
Registered
120 Posts
bigjon

from my experience when I transfered to a job in Cal. If you buy a car within three months of entering the state for residency, you will pay taxes on the whole price even though you paid taxes in another state. It cost me $1700 dollars to register a Dodge Colt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.