Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

·
4,592 Posts
Just like the Sostice, it's falsely advertised at under $20K.....it too does not have AC or ABS standard for that sub $20K price :devil: :lol:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RODEO said:
Just like the Sostice, it's falsely advertised at under $20K.....it too does not have AC or ABS standard for that sub $20K price :devil: :lol:
Yep ... I think it's extra for the flamethrower too. They always screw you on the options. :D

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Wasn't it designed by Saturn? :lol:

·
4,592 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Does any one know if it comes with Princess Leia?

Must come from the Trade Federation... steel fiber body parts, loud sound system, underbody light, sloted windows... 6HP engine. Just need slap a couple TIE stickers or a 5 foot hyperdive pipe on it, I bet it would 30HP. :)

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
However, they do promise to ship it in 1-2 months .... in Pontiac months that would equal about 1-2 years! ;) :lol: .... and then they would recall it for having a leaky Fix a Flat can. dohhhhh :willy:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
dori-san said:
No, cause it's not plastic. :lol:
:agree: Couldn't be made by Pontiac, because I have NEVER hears anyone say the Sols had plastic looking parts .... ;) :yawn:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
SlySol: great post, thanks.

But the Solstice is still cheaper (by $4.95).

Also, I know Badonkadonk comes with two donks, but does it come with a clunk?

I didn't get a clunk in my Solstice, but Champion Pontiac said they would be very pleased to install one. Since I paid them $3000 over MSRP, that's the least they can do. The skunks. Don't anyone buy from Champion Pontiac in Houston, owned by Auto Nation.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
#3 in the dictionary said: "That girl has a badonkadonk fo sure."

If that "fo" was a "fer", I would think there was someone in The Valley speaking ebonics! That'd be a sight! A Valley Girl talking like that.

·
4,592 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts