Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if there were any first 1k cars going to imdianapolis, more specifically, The Fisher Indiana area. I have a friend there with an order, and he night want to see on. I think he was still curious about the contrast of the two tone interior, and I am sure he would love to just see one up close.......

·
Registered
79 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Just wanted to see if there were any first 1k cars going to imdianapolis, more specifically, The Fisher Indiana area. I have a friend there with an order, and he night want to see on. I think he was still curious about the contrast of the two tone interior, and I am sure he would love to just see one up close.......
I saw some earlier threads about one in Seymour and one in Lawrenceburg, and I talked to a dealer in Fort Wayne yesterday that said he is expecting one any day, but haven't heard of any specifically around Indy. I'm east of Indy and I am anxiously wanting to see one as well. Have had mine on order since 4/16 and order hasn't even been pulled yet. :(

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm a Fort Wayne 2-tone car.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually have a car ordered for the fella, and it won't be in for a while. Meantime I was hoping someone in the area might have a two tone car so he could see one up close. Thank you for the replies though, and I still am hoping he reads this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.