Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sick of waiting at a dealership that oversold allocation and is stalling me. I'm not going to get a car from this guy unless everyone cancels their orders. I also found out that he has "stock orders" to boot. I don't mind waiting if their is a car at the end of the wait. I'm willing to travel and ship car to FLA if I need to. I need dealerships that anyone feels may have allocation space for an order. Name and phone # would be helpful.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
deepsol06 said:
I'm sick of waiting at a dealership that oversold allocation and is stalling me. I'm not going to get a car from this guy unless everyone cancels their orders. I also found out that he has "stock orders" to boot. I don't mind waiting if their is a car at the end of the wait. I'm willing to travel and ship car to FLA if I need to. I need dealerships that anyone feels may have allocation space for an order. Name and phone # would be helpful.
If you keep checking every day there are a few that people backed out of and they were posted in a thread by someone who was at the dealer at the time that were sale at MSRP.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Here is what I PM'ed to another forumite the other day:

I have information below for three different dealers for ya!!

Mark Parker - Internet Sales
Jerry's GM, Weatherford, TX
Local: 817-594-8784 Ext. 2226
Metro: 817-596-8088 Ext. 2226
Toll Free: 1-800-445-3779 Ext. 2226
[email protected]

This is the place where I just bought my car and they have one Cool (Silver) Solstice left with black leather and the basic radio for MSRP. I'm not sure if it has been built yet, but if not, it will be real soon and then delivered about 15 days later. They will take $500 for a deposit.

Here is another dealership where the guy sent me an e-mail about his Solstice situation.

Brannon,

I have a sold Solstice on the floor now. I have three incoming Solstices. I do not have a firm date that they will be here. I have a black one that lists 25150. I have a black one that lists for 25440.00. I have a silver one that lists for 23360.00. If one of thaose will work let me know and I will get you alist of exactly what is on it. We are asking for 1500.00 over sticker. a 2000.00 deposit will be enough.

Thanks

Phil Mack

Internet Sales

Lone Star Buick GMC
3950 S. Central Expressway
McKinney, TX 75070
1-888-437-7702

This last dealership said that they have 2 at the dealership now and more on the way. He didnt say how many or when they will be available.

Benjamin Towb - 214-547-2970
Ewing Pontiac, Buick, GMC Plano
4464 W. Plano Parkway
Plano, Texas 75093

Good Luck!!

- bspate -

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Courtesy Pontiac in Longwood maybe able to help you call Steve Jarvis 321-377-2909 No I am not a dealer just bought my car from them----

1 - 5 of 5 Posts