Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting#78 live only 12 minutes away. Maybe I'll take one of these home instead. Anyone know dates and times.
Footnote: Chicks are HOT!! and even better.......... 'Rich and Desparate Housewives' live in KOP.

·
2,574 Posts
jandouglass said:
I'm getting#78 live only 12 minutes away. Maybe I'll take one of these home instead. Anyone know dates and times.
Footnote: Chicks are HOT!! and even better.......... 'Rich and Desparate Housewives' live in KOP.
Was told yesterday by the car carrier driver at the Boston R&D only that it was next on his list and the Boston event ends this PM. He said it was at "some hotel" in the area but just couldn't remember and there was no one else around to ask. He took me out for a ride in a red one at the end of the day looking for a K-Mart and we drove around for about 45mins. it was awesome. If you find it look for Matt or Scott and they'll give you a ride if possible. Scott is a member of this forum. (also there are hats..Solstice/Torrent...available if you ask nicely.) Look for a motel in an out fo the way area with a parking lot large enough to set up a closed course and meeting rooms to display both cars (Sol and Torrence) like a coference center. They host 75 dealership employees each of two days.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Is that KOP in PA?

·
Registered
95 Posts
PA ride & drive

I was told that the PA ride & drive will be at the Valley Forge Convention Center. The center is on Rt.23 (Gulph Road) and 1st Ave about a mile north of the King of Prussia Plaza (shopping mall). Dates are Thursday and Friday, August 18 & 19. I'lll be there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts