Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are many MB members here near Wpg for some cruise night meets maybe in summer?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just joined and saw this thread. I am located in Niverville, 30 kms south of Winnipeg and have an 08 GXP with same mods as you. It would be great to meet up to cruise or just shoot the s***t. :thumbs:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Ya I never saw this! Tireshredder I didn't realize you were in Mb. We would be up for this, occasionally we do the Sunday night Cruise thing sometimes in the Jeep but mostly in the sol, let's set something up!

Bert

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I kinda gave up on this thread until today I thought "oh w.t.h. I'll check to see if anyone posted anything.." and holy crap, sorry if I'm late posting but this is cool maybe we try and round up some others and get a good meet going on for some summer cruise nights if it ever bloody well gets here ! when I'm on the motorbike its usually Tim Hortons north main and thats any night if its nice. Its usually packed up front with bikes but lots of street rods go thru there as well as some Kappa that I've seen. Ya we'll have to get together with some more hopefully and get some nice photos of our gems together. It took me a while but just realized how to put my location on the avatar.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I kinda gave up on this thread until today I thought "oh w.t.h. I'll check to see if anyone posted anything.." and holy crap, sorry if I'm late posting but this is cool maybe we try and round up some others and get a good meet going on for some summer cruise nights if it ever bloody well gets here ! when I'm on the motorbike its usually Tim Hortons north main and thats any night if its nice. Its usually packed up front with bikes but lots of street rods go thru there as well as some Kappa that I've seen. Ya we'll have to get together with some more hopefully and get some nice photos of our gems together. It took me a while but just realized how to put my location on the avatar.
Ya drove by tons of times and I stopped in there once or twice when I had my Bike, always a great turn out there. What do you ride? I was thinking about you(haha I am straight and happily married to my beatiful wife I'll have you all know) when I was landing at Richardson today and it was still snowing. DAMN!

Bert

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have an '02 kawa ,vulcan 1500 classic.

Landing..? Maybe you should've waved not that I would've had clue who it would have been. I was in the lead plow truck for a change doing the runways taxis and we were busy trying to remove the water before it froze.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just wondering if there are many MB members here near Wpg for some cruise night meets maybe in summer?
I am in Regina Sask. and have a 2008 Sky but would be able to come to Winnipeg.

Terry

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Winnipeg, 2007 aggressive. I met Tireshredder and his lovely wife at the Pony. I couldn't get over the fact his car was serial number 00002! If I had a car with a VIN like that my friends would never be able to shut me up.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL,the wife says thank you vm and it was nice to meet you as well and make us feel welcome.It seems we're starting to pick up a few more members in and near the 'PEG. I think next year we gotta try get some others for together for a meet. We didn't get out to the Pony as much being that I was giving her driver training any chance I could which I am glad to say she passed with flying colours last week.

·
Registered
81 Posts
There are several folks in Regina that have Kappas that would probably be willing to meet up. We should plan something for early next year as we are now getting late into the year.

Thanks
Terry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts