Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if anybody has recieved there car out here lately? Or any word on whether yours has been shipped? Still waiting impatiently here.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dnjsdad said:
Just wanted to see if anybody has recieved there car out here lately? Or any word on whether yours has been shipped? Still waiting impatiently here.
Do you have your latest code status? How many 1st four month allocated cars does your dealer have? My code is at 3400 as of a week ago. Hopefully I'll see the car by x-mas.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Vin 2725 being picked up tomorrow

Hello All,
After a long wait I am picking my Solstice up tomorrow in Olympia WA.
This car has been in transit for what feels like weeks but as soon as it hit Auburn last Tuesday it finally showed up at my dealer Sunday night (not surprising with the Holiday) I went and looked at it tonight on my way to work, Can't wait! I will probably only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep tomorrow before going to pick it up. Figures that it is here just in time for snow!
Cheers!
RSOLY777

·
Registered
20 Posts
Shortages on rail

I have also heard from my Dealer that GM is having problems with Shortages with Rail Car availability, they are having these issues with other makes of cars so this may be the issue that everyone is running into

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
rsoly777 said:
Hello All,
After a long wait I am picking my Solstice up tomorrow in Olympia WA.
This car has been in transit for what feels like weeks but as soon as it hit Auburn last Tuesday it finally showed up at my dealer Sunday night (not surprising with the Holiday) I went and looked at it tonight on my way to work, Can't wait! I will probably only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep tomorrow before going to pick it up. Figures that it is here just in time for snow!
Cheers!
RSOLY777
Congratulations, rsoly777. I guess your Solstice will be Pure if left outside, but if it were parked in a nice comfortable garage, what color would it be? It's for THE LIST. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Actually I am getting a Sly /Ebony Int loaded minus satellelite and onstar, got everything else. I also have a garage to put my car in so Hopefully the color will not run off in the wet Northwest!
--Robert (RSOLY777)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Good rumor from my dealer in OR...deliveries to the NW were intentionally slowed. Seems GM feels those in the NW will be less aggravated with waiting thru the winter than those stewing in sunnier climates. I picked mine up in November--dealer doesn't expect his next allocated vehicle until late spring.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Solace said:
Good rumor from my dealer in OR...deliveries to the NW were intentionally slowed. Seems GM feels those in the NW will be less aggravated with waiting thru the winter than those stewing in sunnier climates. I picked mine up in November--dealer doesn't expect his next allocated vehicle until late spring.
That's great news, Solace. If you posted your Delivered To Customer, I missed it. Sorry.

May I have the VIN last 4 digits, color, date Delivered To Customer, city and state of residence please? It's for THE LIST. Thanks.

Also, you originally gave her the name Ms. Zing (that was cute!). Will that remain the name or have you given her a new name?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts