Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of only two others who were offered and accepted the 24 month service on a pre allocation Solstice. (For those with confirmed pending orders before 2:40 that got the orders dumped)
Any others? Only 3?!
Any offers different than the above?
Any follow up calls as to how soon they will be delivered after the first 1000 goes out?
Thanks for replies! :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
2 Year Service Deal for the Non- First 1000

I got it, at least they called me about it.

My time stamp was 2:37:02.

It amounts to about a $200 so it is a small perk...unless you drive your Solstice 50,000 miles/year where the oil changes will save you more.

No word on when my Sol will be here.

RadRiv

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
24 month

Thanks for the reply. I wish I had thought to ask if we are still in the running for the first 1000 if EOPers drop off.
I'll post if I hear anything...like 2 for 1 offer..just kidding

·
Registered
121 Posts
Care to explain this one? I'm not familiar with the service option that you're speaking of... :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Here's the deal: There is a group of us (including me) who's orders got caught in a server/system hang on April 15th. Something about only a partial number getting through. My time stamp is 2:34:09. What I was told when they called was that I should have gotten one of the 1st 1000 ... but because it was their screw up, Pontiac was offering me one of the next batch of cars to be produced immediately AFTER the 1st 1000, and they are throwing in two years free maintenance. For my dealership, it's like another 1st 1000 because I now come off of their allotment and someone else gets my spot.

I took the deal because apparently my spot on the waiting list wasn't set by the time stamp on my f-up'd order. They basically said I had no chance of moving off the wait list.

I look at it as a win (Pontiac) - win (me) - win (dealership) - win (the person who got my alloted spot) situation. I'm just happy that I will (apparently) get a car this year. And I may even make up my own IP badge: "2nd 1000 ... or so." :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts