Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a FM and understand none of the FM, ZZ or first allocation Sols will be released until the 1K are shipped (this week?). However I could be certain last week I remember reading a non 1K received his. True or false?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
Mines been in transit for 2 weeks .But has not left the yard yet
Zero Zip
How do you know ? On sept 14 you said your car was 4000 available to ship when did it go to shipped there is a difference.When did your dealer get invoiced? When did you go to 4200? I keep thinking we will be on the same truck. My dealer seems to think I'll have it by next week thurs or friday, He has already been invoiced. We'll see ? Canada has gotten a car but none here in the states.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I was at a contractor's office this afternoon and one of his guys asked me when I got my Solstice. He said he was at a local dealer last night looking at a red Solstice in the show room. It sounds like some of the first allocation cars are already hitting the show room floors.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I agree. I think the 1st allocation will be arriving this weekend/next week. (that is my unscientific, nothing-to-back-it-up-with-facts opinion)!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
I was at a contractor's office this afternoon and one of his guys asked me when I got my Solstice. He said he was at a local dealer last night looking at a red Solstice in the show room. It sounds like some of the first allocation cars are already hitting the show room floors.
I sure hope your right ! I'm really getting excited.

:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
I agree. I think the 1st allocation will be arriving this weekend/next week. (that is my unscientific, nothing-to-back-it-up-with-facts opinion)!
I like that opinion ! They say I'm code 4200 would love it if the car gets here next week like my dealer thinks. My husband can teach me how to drive it before my sugery, then after that I'll be done for the next 4 months. (shoulder sugery ,won't be able to drive a standard) I'll have a hard enough time driving an automatic the first few months, no driving at all 5 weeks.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I been checking here every 2 to 3 hour to see is any none F1k have arrived yet. There was a lot of f1k these past couple of days so lets hope their done.

My dealer was invoiced on my # 1146 on the 19th and it was coded 4102.

So I have been hoping it would arrive by this week end since its only a 7 hr drive by truck to Mass.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many of us FM and ZZ owners have an "in transit or shipped" status,however Sols that have passed inspection and are ready or waiting to be shipped from the plant receive this 'IN TRANSIT"status. I was told last Monday my FM was in transit and "is on the way"...WRONG. If I am correct not a single FM, ZZ or first allocation has left the plant as of today. Am I wrong?
I believe that many Sols may actually be shipped begining next week but again, I learned that in transit does not assure you it is on the way.
Still patiently waiting........

·
Registered
496 Posts
Canada got a car??

deluke said:
How do you know ? On sept 14 you said your car was 4000 available to ship when did it go to shipped there is a difference.When did your dealer get invoiced? When did you go to 4200? I keep thinking we will be on the same truck. My dealer seems to think I'll have it by next week thurs or friday, He has already been invoiced. We'll see ? Canada has gotten a car but none here in the states.
who has gotten a car in Canada?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To avoid confusion..if you have received delivery of a NON 1K Sol please state U.S. or Canada.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Duner said:
Many of us FM and ZZ owners have an "in transit or shipped" status,however Sols that have passed inspection and are ready or waiting to be shipped from the plant receive this 'IN TRANSIT"status. I was told last Monday my FM was in transit and "is on the way"...WRONG. If I am correct not a single FM, ZZ or first allocation has left the plant as of today. Am I wrong?
I believe that many Sols may actually be shipped begining next week but again, I learned that in transit does not assure you it is on the way.
Still patiently waiting........

I gladly take a next week delivery. :party: :party:

·
Registered
148 Posts
not yet.......but anticipating it in the next 2-3 weeks....mine has completed production and is going thru the quality checks & inspections

1 - 14 of 14 Posts