Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Soldstice 41505 said:
I am kinda lonely here in S.C. are there any other Solstice owners here?
There were a bunch of us down there a week ago! :D

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Soldstice 41505 said:
I am in the Upstate, Greenville.
Small world! My daughter goes to ECU there!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Soon, I hope. Mine went to 3400 on 11-2 so it could be close. Have a friend checking on it today.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Soon to be S.C.

Soldstice 41505 said:
I am kinda lonely here in S.C. are there any other Solstice owners here?
Will be relocating to Hilton Head area end of March from Maryland. Dont plan on putting the top up unless I get caught out in the rain. I think I remember the 60's. Or maybe I just thouight I was there.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
From Fort Mill, SC

Hi. I am from Fort Mill, SC... In case you don't know where that is...it's 13 miles south of uptown Charlotte, NC. I got my "Aggressive" Solstice on Dec 9th. I have over 1,000 miles on it already. I drove it down to Kiawah Island, which is west of Charleston, SC. I have not driven it with the top down yet but tomorrow I only work a half day and the temps are projected to be in the mid 60's, so tomorrow might be the day.....

Where are you moving to in SC?

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Sun City Solsti said:
Will be relocating to Hilton Head area end of March from Maryland. Dont plan on putting the top up unless I get caught out in the rain. I think I remember the 60's. Or maybe I just thouight I was there.
I wonder if you attended the Solstice event in Hilton Head, fell in love with it, and that's why you're moving? :)

May I ask for your VIN last 4 digits, the color of your Solstice, the date Delivered To Customer, and the city and state of your current residence? It's for MY LIST. Thanks.

Here's a thread on the Carolina Solstice Club. You'll find my list on Post #35.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=93347#post93347

·
Registered
17 Posts
Specific Data

Vin 2629, delivered 12/7/05, ordered 4/16. MSRP from Anderson GMC Pontiac Buick York Rd. Cockeysville, MD. They never seemed to be in any loop with Pontiac with respect to ANY info on when the car was supposed to get here but they did the best they could and at MSRP I'm not complaining. A dealer in Glen Burnie wanted MSRP + $5000 for an on the floor model. Mine came in just in time. Cool, all but smokers, OnStar and polished. I ordered polished but someone forgot to tell Pontiac. I like the painted because they match the car color just fine. 200 miles already including a few trips with the top down. Of course there are the looks, stares and "What kind of car is that" .At 52 degrees tomorrow, the top will be down again with the sun pouring in.:)

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Sun City Solsti said:
Vin 2629, delivered 12/7/05, ordered 4/16. MSRP from Anderson GMC Pontiac Buick York Rd. Cockeysville, MD. They never seemed to be in any loop with Pontiac with respect to ANY info on when the car was supposed to get here but they did the best they could and at MSRP I'm not complaining. A dealer in Glen Burnie wanted MSRP + $5000 for an on the floor model. Mine came in just in time. Cool, all but smokers, OnStar and polished. I ordered polished but someone forgot to tell Pontiac. I like the painted because they match the car color just fine. 200 miles already including a few trips with the top down. Of course there are the looks, stares and "What kind of car is that" .At 52 degrees tomorrow, the top will be down again with the sun pouring in.:)
Thanks for the data, Sun City Solsti.

You said the dealer is in Cockeysville. Is that also your city of residence? Thanks, and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
17 Posts
City of residence - Lutherville, MD
Destination - Bluffton, S.c

As for the Hilton Head Solstice show, I was driving my rental car back from Harbor Town when I noticed a SOLSTICE on my right. First one I ever saw in person. After much looking it turned off. I figured that was a lucky guy to get his and when I got back to the hotel I found out about the Solstice event. Too little too late but all's well that ends well.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I received 5001 on Dec. 7. A great early Christmas present. So several in SC now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts