Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm gonna get flack for even asking -- seems like everyone has leather interior. I took over a cancellation (Deep) and it has everything I want except the leather. Just wondering if there are any good pics out there.
Also, any info on replacing with leather later?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Check the gallery. I did the same thing with a Pure, and I'm just gonna wait and see if I like them or not. If not, I will get them redone in leather.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,574 Posts
solactor said:
I know I'm gonna get flack for even asking -- seems like everyone has leather interior. I took over a cancellation (Deep) and it has everything I want except the leather. Just wondering if there are any good pics out there.
Also, any info on replacing with leather later?

Welcome, check the gallery :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can't tell from gallery pics if any are cloth. Is there also a black/grey leather pattern or is that the cloth?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just putting post back to top -- anybody have any pics that you can really SEE the cloth interior?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Yup! Got the cloth interior. Just for your information, The pics. I took of the cloth interior look almost gray, It must be the light, cause they are much darker in the real world. Mitch :cool:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
MITCH said:
Yup! Got the cloth interior. Just for your information, The pics. I took of the cloth interior look almost gray, It must be the light, cause they are much darker in the real world. Mitch :cool:
Mitch, were they the gray, or were they the ebony cloth. My pure is coming with the ebony cloth, so I'm curious. Also, how do you like them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Yup! ebony cloth, The just look lighter in bright light. I love the seats!

You sit low, But you can adjust them forward and reclined. The cloth is nice, I like the feel of cloth. They do seem like they should be very durable.

The aren't like velour soft, But they are a nice durable black. Mitch :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
MITCH said:
Yup! ebony cloth, The just look lighter in bright light. I love the seats!

You sit low, But you can adjust them forward and reclined. The cloth is nice, I like the feel of cloth. They do seem like they should be very durable.

The aren't like velour soft, But they are a nice durable black. Mitch :yesnod:
Thanks for the info, that's good to hear. At the dealer where I ordered originally, I had ordered ebony leather. I have sat in one with leather seats and I thought they were verry comfy. When the one I'm getting now became available it had cloth, and I decided it wasn't important enough to turn down the car for. So you have reaffirmed that it was a good decision. Now if it would just get built and get here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MItch:

Thanks for the info and the pics. I don't know how I missed it. Sorry, I had to leave the forum earlier and missed your post. So they are sctually 2 - tone with sort of grey and ebony or is it just the light--like you mentioned?

It looks great !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
solactor said:
MItch:

Thanks for the info and the pics. I don't know how I missed it. Sorry, I had to leave the forum earlier and missed your post. So they are sctually 2 - tone with sort of grey and ebony or is it just the light--like you mentioned?

It looks great !!
It's weird, the pics. look gray and black But, they are really like a light black and a darker black. :cool:

This might sound crazy, But. If cloth seats were the option over leather, I would of paid extra for cloth.

Just like the manual roll down windows. If they were the option over power windows, I would of paid extra for them. Crazy Huh? Mitch :cool:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top