Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
I need to know if there are any Solstices around Sacramento, Redding or Chico CA... if you are out there, please check in... :cheers:

Thanks in advance.
Neil

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I live in Amador County East of Sacramento, my car is available to ship dealer thinks end of Oct or Early November.............. I haven't seen any sol's in Sac and I work there 4 days a week.
Where are you?
coolwom

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yuba City Solstice

I reside in Yuba City and car #449 is sitting in Milpitas waiting for a carrier. Hopefully here some time this week. It's hard sitting here waiting when my car is only 2 hours away.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey Stig,

I'm just south of Sacramento in Elk Grove. The solstice is expected on 12/11, so we'll see.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sly Solstice delivered Oct. 17th - Modesto CA

·
Registered
944 Posts
I went and looked at somebodys' Sly in Plummer in Lodi. So I guarantee there is at least one out here.

Have any of you dealt with Folsom Pontiac? Those clowns wanted 5k over sticker.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I will be in July. Willing to give my car up for development if that is what you need.

·
Registered
541 Posts
The Stig said:
Hey guys
I need to know if there are any Solstices around Sacramento, Redding or Chico CA... if you are out there, please check in... :cheers:

Thanks in advance.
Neil

Neil, were you guys planning on a trip to Northern California? If so, please let us know when you will be up. I'd love to see/hear about any new stuff you two are developing! My dealer tells me my car should be here by the end of March. The Kappasheild is a no brainer and will definitely get one...am trying to sell the idea of the intake and exhaust to my copilot.....so I guess what I am trying to say is, you DO have a customer base up here in the north!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got my Solstice last week, live in Placerville. Bought it at Thompson's for MSRP. We watched a lady pay $43,000 for the first Solstice at Folsom Pontiac. Those shmucks called me every time they took delivery on one at their Folsom or Elk Grove store wanting to know if I wanted to BID on it. Told them I would rather wait for the one I wanted than get screwed by them.
I'm happy I waited, not the biggest Pontiac fan (removed the PONTIAC SOLSTICE as soon as I got it) but I love my car!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
P'ville Sol

Hi Beachvballer,
Do you have a Pure? My friend saw a white one in Placerville last week. I also bought from Thompson's. I'll see you on the road

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chance said:
Neil, were you guys planning on a trip to Northern California? If so, please let us know when you will be up. I'd love to see/hear about any new stuff you two are developing! My dealer tells me my car should be here by the end of March. The Kappasheild is a no brainer and will definitely get one...am trying to sell the idea of the intake and exhaust to my copilot.....so I guess what I am trying to say is, you DO have a customer base up here in the north!
We will be in central Cal in Feb for the west coast Solstice meet. No plans on coming to northern Cal yet. Will let you guys know.

Thanks
Neil

·
Registered
31 Posts
Solstice owner in Chico

I've had my Sol for two weeks exactly! Bought it in Orland rather than Chico. As far as I know, I have the only one in town at this point. It's the only one I have ever seen! She's Aggressive w/Ebony interior and I love driving her. You'll recognize me when you see me 'cause her license plate reads "DOTROD"!!! ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Solstice owner in Foresthill CA

After 8 days of great weather (when the car was getting a new rear seal) now I have a foot of snow. Oh Well. The foresthill rd from
Auburn to Foresthill and beyond is unbelievable. The car just sticks to the road. What fun. Cant decide to ride the Goldwing or drive the car. Decisions, decisions.

Later RickS

·
Registered
13 Posts
Solstice owner in Wheatland

I have seen an Envious Solstice in a driveway in Wheatland, just north of Sacramento.....
... oh wait, that was my driveway!!!!:willy:

Wooo weeeeee!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts