Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
We all grieve differently for different reasons. Depending on the level of anxiety you are experiencing you may want to consider going to a couple therapy sessions in order to better understand and process your feelings. There is no shame in seeking therapy when you need additional support during difficult times in your life.

"The American Psychological Association suggests you consider a time to see a therapist when something causes distress and interferes with some part of life, particularly when: Thinking about or coping with the issue takes up at least an hour each day. The issue causes embarrassment or makes you want to avoid others.Jan 24, 2022"

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
I watch a lot of accident videos on YT, and my observation is that the number one reason for accidents is impatience.

My number two reason is cell phones. Now I could use the more popular term distracted driving, but that's too broad a term for me because I'd say 99% of distracted driving is due to cell phones.

Three would be driving too fast for conditions.

4th would be would be alcohol & drugs.

5th would be vehicle related, improperly secured loads, poor vehicle maintenance, etc.

6th would be medical emergencies.

7th would be a genuine accident.

I could list a few more, but impatience is what I believe is the number one cause of the majority of accidents.

Official member of the grumpy old man club.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts