Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver.wicked coupe,dirtbike,4wheeler
2,377 Posts
you will always miss it. there will never be another like it.but thats ok. just search and find what you want., it wont be the same but it can still be fun and enjoyable. I had to sell my 06 due to no longer being able to drive a clutch car. I got a 07 gxp with auto trans, same cool silver color out side, but not what I want on the inside im not fond of all black,.ithe gxp is for sure faster, looks great, better tunes, better gas millage, runs great. it has almost 30000 miles on it, but it just aint the same. I still havent decided weather I will keep it or not.. I rarely drive it. just sites there inside with car cover. I havent even waxed it. hell I used to wax the other one 4 times a year at the least. Ive fixed broken stuff that it had ( vents, passenger cup holder ,drivers handle, intake breather tube,) added a short antenna, changed oil&filter, changed air filter. but still it just aint quite the same. but it's only been 3 months. I may sell it , I may keep it. I think if I was just upgrading it may be different instead of I have to replace due to my ankle. but in the end it's the same dam thing. I had a choice to keep my 06 and drive very little or get another with automatic and... I dont know the answer for you. Hell I dont know the answer for me. Possibly time will help, possibly stepping up to a gxp will help. ( they can put a smile on your face when needed.) but there will be no miracle cure. good luck with what ever you choose to doo or how you deal with your loss.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts