Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the Washington DC Metropolitan area and have been saying, to myself, for years that I'm going to take in one of the Carlisle shows, but never have. Well, I'm thinking about it again and trying to go to the GM show on Friday June 25. I'll just drive up for the day, and I was curious if any Solsticers (LOL) will be there?

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
114 Posts
Hmmmm... I’ve been looking for a gathering of Solstice/Sky owners closer than the one in MI and have so far found no takers here in Western PA; I’d certainly consider going... will follow this thread to see how much interest there might be...

(Last time I was at a Carlisle show was 1977-ish!)

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
I went to one GM Nat. a few years ago, and a friend and I used to go to the Fall Carlisle meet regularly, except for missing the last two years :(

But June is looking tight on my calendar, so I'll prolly have miss this. Might still do the Fall one tho.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
I'm in as well. I live about 25 mins. from Carlisle, and I work in Carlisle at the military barracks, which is right across from the fairgrounds. I could easily assist anyone interested in coming to the area. If multiple people was interested we could put something together as a group. Any interest just let me know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Assuming I get my cooling system problem resolved and I get a pass from the wife count me in. I am located in Feyette county, pa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts