Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting black grills on my NA solstice and want to add the honeycomb fog light covers to match. I want the full covers not the ones that leave the bottom half open -- never used my fog lights once in 7 years. I have Tony's backup and side marker covers as well as a custom brake light cover so I know his products are great. Just wanted to know if anyone had pics of that honeycomb version for the NA fogs. Thanks

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I think they are a little different because Tony had to make specific ones for the gxp that stuck on with 3m tape and had a vinyl wrap around the outside. The NA version use the 2 screw holes that are already there I think. He shows the slotted and "mesh" versions on his site for the NA. I contacted him and he told me there is a honeycomb version for the NA but there wasn't much interest in them.

So I was hoping somebody did get the honeycomb for the NA and had a pic. I'm sure I'll get them regardless but always nice to see a pic if there is one.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not the NA version Im talking about Spedee but man those norms side skirts look nice! One of these days when I have the cash laying around .... Gonna have to get those.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I got mine yesterday ( front and back ) and installed them last night. The fronts are a little hard to get those screws to seat in on the outside cause its a weird angle but I got it to work with some rubber washers I think. But they are AWESOME !! Tony did a great job on these. I think they match the honeycomb on the grills just right.

It was too dark when I finished to take pics but I'll take some today and post them. I don't want to double post them so if you want to see them, I'll post in the "interior exterior mods" forum.

Thanks Tony !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts