Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering who, if anybody, had their sols in SW Michigan and wanted to show it off. I ordered mine in September, so i have quite the wait and have only seen one up close for a few minutes. It was a preproduction at the beginning of September that my dealer in Kalamazoo had. Would love to thoroughly look at one inside and out and here running. I don't see many posters from around my neck of the woods, so this might just take up space on the forum.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Or in SE Michigan. I ordered on 3/15 - VIN ...1729 and am still waiting. It's been built and my dealer has the invoice - just no sign of my car yet. :brentil:

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Or even in se michigan????? #2163 :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Also patiently awaiting vin 1897 and my dealer has the invoice. ordered during the apprentice deal built september 24th, and the wait continues....

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Mine should be rolling down the assembly line this week :willy:

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Josh said:
SmallDealer...I owe it to him/her. My vehicle was produced on 10/28 with an available to ship date of 10/30 and a dealer invoice of 10/31....

I'm in Roseville, MI and will be getting mine from Jim Causley Pontiac/GMC Truck in Mt. Clemens!
Josh, Causley Pontiac shows they have one in stock at http://www.gmbuypower.com. Is it yours?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So the facts are that not many have made it to Michigan yet. Thats what i figured after not seeing any posting of people with cars in Michigan. Thanks!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Waiting on vin 3918 in Ann Arbor. Built 10/27; available to ship 10/28. No sign of it yet. Ordered in June from Waldecker. They've been just great.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Uptownmarie said:
Josh, Causley Pontiac shows they have one in stock at http://www.gmbuypower.com. Is it yours?
Uptownmarie - that's not my Sol. I just got off the phone with my great sales person John Shell. He received the invoice yesterday or Tuesday.

Thanks for checking and informing me though!

·
Registered
40 Posts
debz, Mine is also from Waldecker. As a matter of fact mine is the first car ordered from waldecker. Ordered back in april, car is built vin 1897. his second car ordered is the only one that has made it there and was ordered after mine! Go figure. I know these folks personally at waldecker. Just hope to get it before the snow hits so I can get it home!

·
Registered
496 Posts
SE Michigan

Weather is supposed to be 70 degrees Friday. Am taking a day off
and going to hit as many Detoit Metro parks I can along the Huron River.
I hope they are as nice as the Kensington Metro park.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Commuting in Mine.

I took delivery around 9/28 from Todd Wenzel. I have about 3,000 miles on it now. I've added mudflaps and a new mirror and just got back from the meet and greet in Hilton Head with fellow Solstye owners.

It was great talking to them all. I made some good contacts within GM as well!!!

If anyone wants to have a meet somewhere around Grand Rapids, I"m up for it.. (maybe at Pal's diner or Rosies?)..

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
package said:
I took delivery around 9/28 from Todd Wenzel. I have about 3,000 miles on it now. I've added mudflaps and a new mirror and just got back from the meet and greet in Hilton Head with fellow Solstye owners.

It was great talking to them all. I made some good contacts within GM as well!!!

If anyone wants to have a meet somewhere around Grand Rapids, I"m up for it.. (maybe at Pal's diner or Rosies?)..
Would love to have a meet... just can't drive my Sol yet as it hasn't even made it to being produced yet (Ordered April '05). I'm looking to see Envious and Deep in person so I can make up my mind since I get get the two tone in Envious now.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I'd go to the dealer and look at other cars in those colors... I know the Deep (25U) is a standard color for GM.. I'd bet the envious is too. The Envious is a metal flake green. Looks better in person than it does in photos..

I prefer Deep myself...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JRP said:
594 cool, lives about 1 hour south of Traverse City.
I do a lot of work in the Traverse City up through Petoskey area. Have an on going project in Petoskey right now. What town do you live in? ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
one down, one to go

I'm in S.E. Mich. My first sol arrived on 9-29. Still waiting for the second one to arrive. It has been built for a month, but must be held up with all the others rg. top leaks.
At 9:45am today (11-8) I spotted a car hauler with a load of sols headed north on I-75 leaving lincoln park, going into detroit. I went to my dealer - still no news on my second one...

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
TR6 said:
I'm in S.E. Mich. My first sol arrived on 9-29. Still waiting for the second one to arrive. It has been built for a month, but must be held up with all the others rg. top leaks.
At 9:45am today (11-8) I spotted a car hauler with a load of sols headed north on I-75 leaving lincoln park, going into detroit. I went to my dealer - still no news on my second one...
Sorry... but this still makes me sick. I place my order in April and I can't get my car built and some people have two of them??

Not your fault, but something is seriously wrong here in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts