Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Assuming that the price sheet my dealer showed me was legit (big assumption? :lol: ), I'm paying MSRP.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Hard to tell considering there are no official prices in the system yet... However, my dealer has agreed to MSRP.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Dogtown said:
Hard to tell considering there are no official prices in the system yet... However, my dealer has agreed to MSRP.
The official prices are available for dealers to option cars. I've gone an priced/option my car out a while ago, and I saw about 15 people do it the day of the EOP.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Dogtown said:
Same for me at my dealership. The VOM didn't have the prices listed for the car or the options, but I was assured that they weren't going to be marked up over MSRP.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Just go to KBB.com and you can build the car there and that is the prices we have all seen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Paid MSRP

I paid MSRP, that in itself is plenty. I wish Harley's had that kind of mark-up!!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Dogtown said:
This is my case as well, promised MSRP, but no official pricing. It wasn't till later that I wondered about "dealer prep" charges. :skep:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I've got my car optioned out with prices as I stated on a dealer order sheet. It has everything I'm going to pay besides tax, tag, title. The dealer I go to doesn't add on "dealer fees." I'd tell everyone in Central FL to go to them, but they've already got over 40 orders put in. Their allotment for the first 4 months is only 15 cars too. I'm #1 post EOP of their allotment to come in too. :thumbs:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey all, Little off topic question for you. I thought that I heard that the first 1000 were to come as produced by manufactuer... When I went in to make my order, I was told that I have a choice of options..Can someone clear this up for me?

·
Registered
89 Posts
What Dealer

brentil said:
I've got my car optioned out with prices as I stated on a dealer order sheet. It has everything I'm going to pay besides tax, tag, title. The dealer I go to doesn't add on "dealer fees." I'd tell everyone in Central FL to go to them, but they've already got over 40 orders put in. Their allotment for the first 4 months is only 15 cars too. I'm #1 post EOP of their allotment to come in too. :thumbs:

Brentil

What dealer in Central Fla are you using? I am in Madeira Beach and went through Autoway Pontiac in Port Richie.

·
Registered
146 Posts
25,5 or so

There are options, you may be able to change your order until the 24th. I didn't do that until Monday. It is a little bazaar - buying a car that I've never seen or test driven and I don't know how much it cost... I have heard LOADED it's around or under or close to $25,500. or so LOL :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts